- A Salesforce user lookup, which holds the user (who has to enter the qualification reason) name.
- A field (Existing or custom) that will be updated once an opportunity is marked qualified
To set up this workflow:
Once the Salesforce setup given above is done,
- Go to the Momentum web app. You can navigate to Momentum home from your Slack workspace like so:
a) From the list of apps in your Slack workspace, click on ‘Momentum’ to view the Momentum app home
b) Click on “Momentum App” to navigate to the web app.
- Next, click on "Library of Recipes" on the left
- You will find a list of available recipes here. Select the recipe titled "Get Qualification Reason From SDR and update the salesforce opportunity"
- Enter the details shown in the recipe.
A quick look at what the fields imply:
Although, the fields given are self-explanatory, here are a few additional details if required.
An example use case:
Assume that a qualification reason is required once the opportunity is marked qualified. In this case, we are marking the opportunity qualified, once it reaches the stage ‘Qualification’.
Finally, Click on “Create Workflow” & your workflow is all set to use! 🙂
You can activate or deactivate your workflow anytime using the “active” switch in Momentum home.