If you’re in sales or customer success, how many hours a week do you spend taking notes?
A few months ago, we asked ourselves this question at Momentum and estimated that we were spending 5+ hours a week across sales and customer calls to capture notes, share that with our team, and put that data into Salesforce.
Like everyone else, we got very excited by the potential of GPT3 last fall to transform how work gets done, and found that applying it to note taking and updating opportunities in Salesforce based on call data was the perfect use case. After 3 months in beta and testing it out with a handful of customers to fantastic responses, we’re excited to publicly launch this to a wider audience today.
Introducing Momentum Sales AI
Momentum Sales AI is the most effective way to capture conversational summaries after calls and sync those to your CRM. This powerful new product leverages Open AI’s GPT3 to simplify the process of call summaries for sales and customer success teams. We capture tasks and key field updates, after every call, saving your team hours of tedious admin work.
The traditional method of writing meeting summaries can be time-consuming and prone to missing key points, but with Momentum, companies can outsource this headache to the AI and let us handle the accuracy and conciseness of gathering call summaries, all while improving data hygiene across your revenue team.
How It Works
After calls, we capture a 1-3 paragraph note (depending on the preferences of your organization) and surface that for visibility across the company in Slack. You can choose to auto sync to Salesforce and Slack, or sync only after the owner of the call has accepted the note.
With its advanced AI capabilities, we identify and suggest tasks and next steps based on what was discussed during a call. This is useful for activity tracking and keeping up with your latest TODOs that will keep the momentum going with a deal.
We also provide valuable data insights that automatically suggest field updates to your opportunities, such as amount, champions, close date, and anything else you want to listen for - all with a single click.
Call summaries are kept in sync with Salesforce, ensuring that all changes are reflected in real-time.
What Sets It Apart
All the above makes for a more efficient porches, but the real magic lies in plugging in the questions and methodologies your company cares about on a call.
Following MEDDIC or PAACT? We’ll program the AI to listen for those cues and make sure that each note references those topics as they’re discussed, and the corresponding CRM field is updated appropriately.
This is an incredibly efficient way to
- Standardize your note taking process across a team
- Get real-time insight into how a prospect is progressing in the deal cycle
- Identify churn risk the momentum it becomes a possibility
- Enroll the entire company in sales and customer success with minimal effort or time spent
Features You'll Love
- Calendar Schedule - Easily view your upcoming calendar schedules and access the meeting details in one place.
- Note Taking - Take detailed notes during a call and let us manage the data hygiene for you.
- Action Items - Momentum Notes AI automatically identifies and list out the action items and next steps discussed during the call.
- Data Insights - Gain valuable insights from your call data that can be pushed to fields in Salesforce to help you make informed decisions.
- Auto Sync with SF Notes - Automatically syncs with your Salesforce notes, ensuring that all changes are reflected in real-time.
- Auto Notify in Slack - Sends a notification to the configured Slack channel for full visibility of your calls across the company
We can't wait to have you join the hundreds of users who are already leveraging Momentum Sales AI to automatically capture summaries and update opportunities in Salesforce.
Ready to save hours of tedious work while increasing productivity? Sign up today for a quick demo to tell us a bit about your organization, and we'll get you onboarded!