Today, I’m thrilled to announce the launch of Momentum for Upsells & Renewals! In today’s macro environment, companies need to focus on building better relationships, fixing their leaky bucket, and driving more revenue from their existing customers. Net dollar retention is more important than ever, and that’s why we’re launching a set of products and integrations that will enable sales teams to optimize and automate their customer onboarding, upsell, and renewals processes.
Our internal team has been using Account Rooms and Customer Channels for a few months and has achieved astonishing renewal numbers with 100% logo retention and 290% NRR. I’m excited that we’re now bringing both products plus a few new integrations to our customers so they can do the same.
“We started with Momentum to improve our pre-sales motions, and we did that with Deal Rooms and Cues. Now, with this latest update, our post-sales teams get to experience the efficiencies that Momentum brings. For instance, Momentum automatically converts a Deal Room into an Account Room after we win a deal so our customer success managers have all of the context of the deal and can make use of similar automations to our sales team to drive expansions and win renewals.” - Neil Manvar, Director of Sales & Solutions Engineering at Sentry
The deal doesn't stop at "closed-won"
As the industry matures, revenue teams are focused on streamlining their entire go-to-market process as one cohesive motion across marketing, sales, and customer success. Up until now, we’ve given our customers the ability to integrate their tech stack and drive consistent motions for the initial sale, but there was a gap for after contract signatures and the deal was marked “closed-won.”\
With Momentum for Upsells & Renewals, we’ve bridged this by creating Slack-based Account Rooms and Customer Channels that automatically two-way sync with Salesforce, and keep all of your relevant information about your customers in Slack. Let me share some more specifics.
Account Rooms builds on top of our Deal Rooms product to bring the same automation that Account Executives experience when closing deals in Slack to their Customer Success counterparts to improve the upsell and renewal processes. Whereas a Deal Room is tied to a specific sales opportunity in Salesforce, an Account Room is tied to the account object instead.
- Streamline Pre-Sales to Post-Sales handoffs. After a deal is marked as closed-won in Salesforce, Deal Rooms in Slack automatically convert to Account Rooms and invite the right Post-Sales team members.
- Prep your Post-Sales teams with the context they need. Files, highlights, notes, emails, Zendesk tickets, and Gong recordings are automatically captured and streamlined to guide Customer Success, Onboarding, and Implementation teams on the next best action to take and drive faster, more lucrative upsells and renewals.
- Stay on top of accounts with alerts. Automated alerts will give the account team a heads up when it’s time to start working on a customer’s renewal or if there is a drop in their sentiment or usage.
Many of our customers use Slack channels to communicate with their customers, but those channels aren’t synced or auditable back to Salesforce. Built using Slack Connect, Customer Channels allows account teams to automatically create external Slack channels with their internal team and the customer contacts to build a better relationship with their buyers from the start, improve the overall customer experience, and track everything in the system of record, Salesforce.
- Track SLAs. Make sure you’re meeting your customer service guarantees by tracking the time it takes your team to respond to a customer request and how many messages they send in Customer Channels.
- File customer tickets with emoji reactions. Trigger automated workflows like logging a bug in Zendesk or creating a task in Asana with the click of an emoji reaction to streamline processes.
- Sync to Salesforce and the Account Room. Engagement with your customers in your external Customer Channels is tracked back to Salesforce with a bi-directional sync so nothing is ever lost. It’s also connected to the correct Account Room to make sharing from the Customer Channel to the Account Room seamless.
Integrated with Post-Sales Tools
Automations are a powerful way to drive behavior changes in an organization without being heavy-handed. Now you can set up easy workflows that connect your CSM tools with the rest of your stack for better process automation of your CSM motions.
- Drive more value for your current tools. Momentum now integrates with Zendesk, Catalyst (beta), and Gainsight (beta) so that you can better connect them with the rest of your tech stack including Slack, Salesforce, Google Workspace, Asana, and more.
- Decrease tool switching. Your time is precious, and every time you have to log in and switch to another tool is less time you have to drive revenue. Momentum enables you to work with all of your other tools from where you’re already spending your time, Slack.
- Turn on pre-built recipes. No-code recipes in the Library of Recipes enable you to get up and running quickly by turning on and customizing the right workflow automations for your team.
We’re excited to also be officially launching on Product Hunt today too. I’m there responding to comments, so feel free to drop a note with any questions or feedback.
To learn more, sign up for a demo, ping us via Intercom chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!